- Our Work
- Get Involved
Coming to the Party?
You don't want to miss our 50th Anniversary Top Chef Celebration on October 3, 2012. Save the date!
Is Your Business Targeting Nonprofits?
Promote your business at the Leadership Summit, the largest gathering of nonprofits in Westchester. Read more.
Search for Help
Running a Fundraising Campaign
United Way makes it easy for your company to engage employees and get them excited about giving back. Our professionals can customize a campaign that is just right for your needs.
Why Run a United Way Campaign?
United Way is like a mutual fund for charitable giving. When you donate to United Way of Westchester and Putnam, you support hundreds of vetted and approved charities in our community. From supporting children in school to reducing obesity rates, there is something for each of your employees to embrace.
Support You Can Count On
United Way's professional team of staff and volunteers are here to assist you in many ways including:
- Personalizing handouts with your company logo
- Providing speakers at employee gatherings
- Helping you select a specific cause employees can rally behind (ie. keeping kids in school)
- Training and motivating your campaign team leaders
Toolkit, Flyers, Handouts and More
- Download Flyers, Posters,and Videos
- How to Make The Ask
- Seven Steps to a Successful Campaign
- Analyzing Your Campaign
- Fun Events and Ideas
- Effective One-on-One Presentations
- Effective Group Presentations
- Popular School and Student Fundraising Ideas
For more information about running a fundraising campaign at your place of work or school please call us at 914-997-6700 x725